Before using the handmade mask remember:
- Throughly wash and clean the mask (as shown in the next page) before wearing it.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before wearing the mask.
- As soon as the bask becomes damp or humid, switch to another mask and clean the used mask.
- Never reuse a mask after single use without cleaning it.
When removing the mask:
- Do not touch the front or any other surface of the mask, remove it only with strings behind
- For string mask, always untie the string below and then the string above
- After removal, immediately clean your hands with 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer or with soap and water for 40 seconds
- Drop it directly into a soap solution and clean thoroughly with soap and water